If You Missed It…
The aPriori STARS Customer Conference is becoming THE most important event of the year for leading practitioners of Product Cost Management. Between February 8 and 10, more than 120 people gathered at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge resort in Phoenix, Arizona. Highlights of the event included:
- a Highly Productive meeting of The aPriori User Council – comprised of Fortune 500 heavy hitters such as Honeywell Aerospace, Boeing and American Axle & Manufacturing.
- Pre-Conference Training Program for Designers & Engineers new to PCM (this session was jam packed and had to be expanded to accommodate the high level of interest!)
- Day 1 Keynote Presentation by Jennifer Bennett, GM & SVP of General Electric’s Brilliant Manufacturing Initiative.
- Day 2 Keynote Presentation by Carla Bailo, Assistant Vice President – Mobility Research and Business Development at The Ohio State University and former Senior Vice President, Nissan Americas
- 23 Presentations & Workshops
- 4 Customer Case Studies
- 2 Partner Presentations
Over 30 of the world’s leading manufacturers were represented at our conference – a clear indicator that PCM is becoming an increasingly important component of for any global product innovation company.
Watch a quick 2 minute video to see what you missed.
Want to Join our European STARS Conference?
Our next big STARS conference will take place from June 27 to 30 at the magnificent ICS Messe in Stuttgart, Germany.
For more information send an email to Rick Burke, VP of Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +01-978-451-7675